Saturday, March 14, 2020

Day 2, School closures, Sat 14th March, Ireland CoVid-19, getting used to it


Day 2, Saturday 14th March.
Good news, it seems that 4 people who were being treated for Covid 19 in University Hospital Limerick are discharged as they no longer have Covid.
Meanwhile the situation in Spain looks very scary, 1500 more new cases overnight.
I am hoping that we somehow manage to 'flatten the curve' here in Ireland.

This morning I woke at 7am and got up. I headed out for a walk around 9 and that was great. Just to get out in the fresh air.
I got another walk in the afternoon, in the rain, but that just makes me "feel alive", as my beloved husband says.
In crafting news, I forgot to mention yesterday that I bought a book about Indigo Dyeing. Looking forward to getting it.

There are lots of signs of spring around, and the photos show some of them, plus a gurgling stream. I am a bit of a sucker for  gurgling streams.

a gurgling stream. 




                                           Daffodils. March is the month for them.


Pink cyclamens



No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...