Friday, May 1, 2020

Day 50, May Day, 1st May 2020, The Next Announcement


Day 50. May Day.
I am writing this post 3 days later and scheduling it to post in order. Sadly I have to admit that I do not remember much of what I did last Friday. I do believe that I managed to submit one very large piece of writing late on Thursday night, so I was very happy with myself on Friday for that reason.

I recall making phone calls to some people, family, friends and colleagues. I recall taking the groceries to my mother. There was sunshine.
At about 6.30pm, Leo (Varadkar, An Taoiseach = PM) was on TV with the next announcement. There will be no let up in the restrictions for now, not until 18th May.
There is a road map for the loosening of restrictions. The main point for me is that there will be no school until September. Of course I will continue to contact parents with work they can do at home and also via Seesaw the app; it provides a digital platform for an online journal with activities.

A few photos from the past few days, as I do not seem to have taken any on Friday:

Primroses still in bloom

Fasciated Dandelion (4 or even 5-headed?)

Moody sunset.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...