Thursday, April 30, 2020

Day 49. Thurs 30/4/2020. Valborgsmässoafton . 7 weeks!

Today is Day 49. 7 weeks since the schools closed. The children have missed 5 weeks of actual school, as the Easter holidays (2 weeks) were in the middle.
Life is progressing along in the home sphere. Husband works from home, the children and I do our school/university stuff daily. I do the shopping and the laundry. We get walks and cycles. The kids go running. We count ourselves very lucky that we are not affected by CoVid in a serious way.

Our Prime Minister will probably be announcing tomorrow what direction the restrictions will go in for the next few weeks. From the sound of it during the past week, there will be no major loosening of the restrictions next week. We still need to be careful, all of us.

Today, I spent quite a bit of time on the computer sorting out activities for my pupils on Seesaw. My sister who is also a teacher has been of great help.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...