Monday, May 4, 2020

Day 53, May Bank Holiday, Monday May 4th 2020

A beautiful morning. Off I went for a walk and when I got home I did some Yoga. The 5 Tibetans and the Sun Salutation, and just lying on the floor, breathing. Yum
The day went by with paperwork for school and fixing Seesaw.
I cancelled the accommodation for our July holiday in Spain. We are not going to be going there.
Another walk in the evening, followed by watering the flowers with gathered rainwater.
Then in home to the smell of bread baking in the breadmaker.
Not a bad day at all!

Who knew ivy leaves unfurling could look so wonderful?
The 3 ages of ivy are in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...