Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Day 54, Tuesday 5th of May, 2020

The day was windy. It looked cold and windy, and it took me a while to get out for a walk. I soon discovered that it was kinda mild and windy! Along the way I picked up leaves that had blown from trees. I hope to do a little video on Seesaw for my pupils of a virtual Nature Walk. So I popped the leaves into a jar of water when I got home.
I joined Zoom on a paid basis to get unlimited meetings. I had a Zoom meeting at 6pm with the other spinners and we had a good turnout: 9 people I believe! I got some carding done upstairs while on the Zoom meeting. I need to get some spinning done too, soon!

The evening turned dark and cool later and I just stayed at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...