Thursday, May 7, 2020

Day 56, Thursday, 7th May. 8 weeks and a Green Flag.

Thursday and it is 8 weeks, 56 days since we closed the school.
Hard to believe it.
Who could have imagined that this would ever happen?
Today I did the usual, worked on the computer, proof read my daughter's essay for grammar, got the papers for my parents and food and stuff, tried to get good photos of wild flowers to make a Virtual  Nature Walk activity for my pupils, got a lovely walk in the evening, looked at the sunset.
I will miss all these good parts of quarantine when it is over.
Great News in the emails: I was successful in achieving our Green Flag in Travel for the school!! Phew.
Very pleased about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...