Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day 55, Wed 6th May 2020.

Another windy day and I was even more reluctant to go out in it today then yesterday. Ah well, nothing for it, but to go out. Got the walk!!
I got petrol later at a small petrol station on the main road and I just have to note the price of the petrol: 119.9 c per litre with diesel at 114.9c per litre. Wow!
I got an aquilegia and two Bucopa flowers at the shop, to join my Wallflowers, pansies and Bidens at the kitchen door.
My washing machine developed a funny groaning noise when I rotate the drum, so I am thinking that the bearings may be gone. Eeek! Repair shops and laundrettes are all closed until 18th May.
Oh well, thankfully we have self-service washing machines in a nearby village. Not ideal but the best I can think of now for the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...