Sunday, May 31, 2020

Day 80, Sunday 31st May 2020

The weather is absolutely smashing at the moment. The sun shines all day, there is great heat there, (25 degrees I think), there is no rain and the wind (yes of course there is wind, this is Ireland!) is not chilly.
This means that I have to retire indoors during the hottest part of the day, I usually end up having a siesta (the nearest I am going to get to Spain this year and next) and then I stay up late as I can actually do something when the evening comes and the temperatures cool down. Rinse and repeat the next day.
I am going to go for my walk now shortly. I did some shopping this morning, early, in Lidl and i Argos. where I bought a flat pack black desk for our son. Of course that meant I had to help him to put it together in the afternoon. His room looks very stylish now.
I have 3 weeks left of work(ing from home). The 2 middle daughters have finished college, the son finished First Year in secondary school 2 days ago, and the eldest daughter who is almost quarter of a century is working from home reading for her Ph.D.
Husband is also working from home. Bless him, he is stuck in front of 2 computers all day in his little office.
I don't even have an office table, it is the kitchen table for me.
The best thing though is the country road, and the walks.
Have a good week everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...