Sunday, March 22, 2020

Day 10, School Closure Ireland, CoVid, Sunday 22nd March 2020, Mother's Day



Mother's day, March 22nd 2020.
A beautiful sunny day. I got 7000 steps at my walk in Glenstal this morning. We are so lucky that we have this lovely place to go to and walk in. There were wood anemones, magnolia trees, rhododendron bushes beginning to bloom; a stream gurgling, a line of cows walking across the fields.

 
Magnolia bud

Magnolia flower

Actual size of the Magnolia flowers

Rhododendron

Wood Anemone




In the afternoon, I took my spinning wheel out on to the deck to do a bit of spinning. The wind was chilly, but the sun was shining and I got some spinning done. 

Back out for a walk to get about another 3000 steps or so around 6pm. I made my target of 10000 steps, again. Phew.
Now to do some reading, with a cuppa.
Good night all,
Hoppas att ni mår bra allihopa. Håll er 2m ifrån varandra, men håll kontakt med varandra ändå.
Kramar
liz


No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...