Saturday, March 21, 2020

Day 9, school closures, Covid, Ireland, Sat 21st March 2020

The weather wasn't at all as bright today as yesterday, in fact it was grey and drizzly all day, but I have this pedometer app to satisfy, so I put on a raincoat and got out mid morning. I got 5000 steps on that walk. Well pleased. Then I got some laundry sorted. However, there was no chance of getting anymore hung out. So I checked my favourite weather app, the Norwegian site, www.yr.no for Limerick for tomorrow Sunday, and lo and behold, the weather is to be sunny all day. Great! I will hang the laundry out then. Happy now that I know I have a fairly good chance of getting the clothes dry. 
I went back out again in the drizzle at 6pm for my evening walk and got my other 5000 or so steps, so I am going to bed with 10 000 steps done.
Very good day.
No lovely sunset today though, so I am leaving you with a photos of one of the three thatched cottages on our road. 


Thatched cottage nr 1. An old lady called Stasia used to live here when I was a kid. 
My grandaunt M and her husband J knew her well. 


I hope that people are doing well in these strange times. More than ever now we need to be caring and considerate, as we never know what others are dealing with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...