Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day 12, Tuesday 24th March 2020, School closures, Ireland


Tuesday, Day 12, and it was a day of action! I wanted to get some things done, in case Leo the Prime Minister announced severe restrictions on movement.


First job: nipped to the pharmacy for hay-fever stuff, my hay-fever comes around Easter every year.
Got the newspaper for my parents and dropped it to them.
Had my tyres checked at the tyre place, the tyres are still legal, phew.
Took my DD#3 into town to her student accommodation to collect all her stuff, I really do not think that they will be back at college before the summer.
I bought vacuum bags for the Miele vacuum cleaner along the way and some large zipped storage bags for stuff. 
Got some food at the supermarket on the way home.

Some shots from the past few days:
Spinning on the deck in the March sunshine!

The stream at the little bridge near our house




Leo announced severe restrictions and now schools will stay closed until 19th April, for now. Non-essential shops will close, etc.
So now we just have to buckle down and keep on keeping on, stay at home and stay away from other people.
I am going to do a bit more spinning before I go to bed.
Stay well all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...