Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Day 13, Wednesday March 25th 2020,


Another lovely day. Sun shining, wind not as strong, not as cold, as yesterday.
Clothes were hung out. I went for a walk, then I drove to the post office to collect a parcel ordered before these restrictions began, (it seems a long time ago now) and to the shop to get the newspaper for my parents and onions, of all things, for home; the kids are cooking more at home and apparently we all love onions. Hopefully it will help ward off evil spirits!
Some Spring flowers from the first walk of the day.
Primroses, such delicate spring flowers; and where did that pink colour come from?

Second thatched cottage along our road

Look at the detail in the finish around the chimney!



It was a lovely calm evening. I took my third walk of the day to get to my 10 000 steps.
The restrictions mean that we should only leave the house to go to work if necessary, or to buy food or medicines, broadly speaking. We can go out for a walk, but we must stay 2m away from other people. Luckily our little country road is quiet and there are not too many people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...