Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 23, Saturday, 4th April 2020,



I was very tired today, I got up and did a bit on the computer but it just made me tired and so I went back to bed for a nap. After the nap, I was able to get up, have a shower and start again!
I dropped the paper over to my parents, I came home and hung out clothes, I brought in the black  Zwartbles wool I had drying out on the clothes horses, and I went for a walk.
I reduced my limit to 7000 steps, am I a wuss or what....
I walked to the far end of the road and saw some wild violets and primroses.
Later, at 9pm, I had a Zoom chat with 4 friends, all of whom have children in the same age brackets as us, so we have been going through the same steps of life over the last 24 years or so.
All well still here in this little house in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...