Sunday, April 5, 2020

Day 24, Sunday 5th April 2020.



I had a good night's sleep and I was adamant that I was going to use the day well.
I did!
I cut my hair with a scissors and got my son (13 years) to tidy up the sides and back with the new Hair trimmer. So it is short, very short and so tidy!
I did lots of niggly little jobs around the  house, and I feel much better now that stuff has been moved and cleared away.
I called Vodafone to register a fault on our landline and that went very well too, the gentleman was very polite and efficient. We have to wait for a technician to come fix it, but that's ok, as the young man on the phone has set up call divert to my mobile phone from the landline number.
Yesterday Saturday, I ordered some clothes online for my son, who has a birthday coming up in a week or so.
I tried to order some on a different site today, but got an error message. I will follow that up tomorrow.
It was a wet windy blustery day, and I got no walk, but that's ok. I did the work instead, and I am glad of that.
I can walk tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be good all this coming week, reaching 16 and 17 degrees C on Thursday and Friday. Plenty time to walk, hang out laundry, maybe mow the lawn again, and spin, I hope, sitting on the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...