Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 26, Tuesday April 7th 2020, school closure


Easter holidays from school, yesterday and today.
Funny how the days merge into one another.
Today was bright and sunny, if a bit cool in the wind.
I got clothes hung out, walked 5000 steps in the morning, called my mother while walking and then got home and baked scones and brown soda bread, to my mother's recipe.
Lunch, and a quick trip to the post office in the afternoon, then another 5000 steps, a lovely sunset, the 'pink' supermoon rising in the east, dinner at home with the crew and computer, then shortly, bed.

I need to find my list of things to do, as I feel like I have forgotten something, and I wish I knew what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...