Saturday, April 11, 2020

Day 30, Easter Saturday, 11th April , 2020



The day was overcast to start off with. However, my favourite weather site, the Norwegian site, www.yr.no had forecast sunshine later in the day, so I was hopeful that would be true.
We went for a walk in the morning, two daughters and I.
Then breakfast and hanging out laundry etc.
My husband drove to get the newspapers in his car; it is apparently a good idea to drive the cars every so often so the battery does not get depleted.
I asked my son to trim my hair even more. I got him the trimmer and he trimmed it with the 9mm blade, which is what I asked him to do. Now I have a hairstyle like Sinéad O'Connor, the singer. A bit drastic maybe, but it will grow back.
I took the newspaper over to my parents, and met one of my younger brothers there. We had a lovely chat, socially distanced of course, and not too long.
I had a nap in the afternoon, and then went for another walk with 3 of the kids to get my steps in.
At 9pm I had a Zoom meeting with 4 of my best friends. (Actually 2 Zoom meetings, from 9 - 9.40 and 9.40 to 10.20.)
Got the last of my 10000 steps walking around outside on the patio with the outside lights on and my DD#3 asking me quiz questions. I love quiz questions.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...