Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 31, Easter Sunday, 12th April 2020, rainy day



We woke to a rainy day, very rainy actually.
I drove to the shop and got some vegetables for my parents and bread, milk, newspapers.
Dropped the groceries to Mam, and went home.
Got a walk in the drizzle and listened to a FB live video by the two women who run Historical Textiles, in Stockholm, Sweden.
Lunch, read the paper, had a nap, got another walk, got photos of a lovely sunset and home to supper.
The weather will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...