Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 36 Friday 17th April 2020, lawnmower and soft rain



It was a nice morning, overcast but warm. Having neglected the kitchen yesterday, this morning involved tidying up, dishwasher-emptying, filling again of dishwasher, cleaning up the sink and surfaces.
Laundry was hung out, I got the potatoes and carrots on for dinner, and I got a small area of the lawn mowed. I could see that the clouds were getting darker and it felt like rain.
Luckily I got the outdoor jobs done and the dry laundry brought in before the rain came.
Dinner, followed by a trip to the parents, then home and on the laptop. I intend to read over the Geography assignment now and get it fine-tuned, then I will submit it.
There will then be new work to set for my pupils next week and there is one more large piece of computer work to do for a specific submission for work.
Maybe I will even have a zoom chat with the spinners this evening!
No walk, resting the foot again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...