Saturday, April 18, 2020

Day 37, Saturday 18th April 2020, submitted the essay



I stayed up late on Friday night and reread the Geography essay and shaved off lots of little words here and there and tidied it up and finally, I submitted the essay in the first 10 minutes of Saturday morning. Oh the joy!! It is Done. Phew.
On Saturday, mu husbeast went off to the shop (Lidl) early and got all our favourite stuff. It is strange to think that I used to be able to pop into Lidl 2 or 3 times a week. Not any more.
Later in the day, DD#1 said her emerging wisdom tooth was killing her and I have to say she didn't look good. So phone calls were made to the out-of-hours ShannonDoc service and also to our own dentist (no answer) and to an emergency dentist in Limerick city. We have a dentist appointment on Monday at 2pm.
I had to go in to the ShannonDoc offices in the afternoon to collect a prescription for antibiotics for DD.
After that I went to Aldi to get some food that my mother wanted. Home after that, to continue working on the email with work for my pupils for next week.
While I was on the computer, a phone call came to tell me the very sad news that the husband of a dearly loved colleague had just died suddenly, non-Covid related. I was so shocked and sad for my colleague and her family. Life has such tragic and terrible turns.
Later I had a planned Zoom meeting with my 4 best friends. We always have a good natter. We need it these days.
Another late bedtime. No worries. No work tomorrow. No alarm clock. Nuffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...