Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day 38, Sunday 19th April, 2020. an anniversary.



Up I got and off to the village, where the vegetable farmer comes and sells his veg from his van on a Sunday morning and to get the newspapers at the shop too. I drove to my parents with their newspaper and vegetables and wished my mother Happy Anniversay!
Today is my parents' 55th wedding anniversary. 55 years together, 8 children , 21 grandchildren, isn't that amazing! I usually get them a voucher for a meal out, but I couldn't do that this year. I told Mam I will get it for her when thing open up again.
Home and I checked over the email for the work for the kids and sent it off, phew.
I am getting through lots of stuff now when I am not walking 10,000 steps per day.
I got out my  schoolbags and sorted through the notes and tried to be ruthless and to take out the stuff I do not need. Not fully possible yet, as we may go back to school at some point, even in some kind of socially distanced way, so I cannot say that the year is over and I need to keep the notes anyway.
Then I got out a piece of paperwork that has been on my ToDo list for a while now, so it was time to finally tackle that. It will go by the abbreviation GST.
I put in a few hours and I had my dinner in the middle and I had 2 long phone calls, and drank a glass of white wine and eventually, in the early hours of Monday morning, I pressed Submit. So pleased! The worst that can happen is that I have to go back and do more, send in some extra photos, etc, no worries. it is Submitted now and I wish it GodSpeed!
Monday again tomorrow. A new week. I am optimistic that I will get 2 packages from Sweden this week, more about those in  day or two.
In the meantime, I am in 'work' mode a bit tomorrow, there is some school literature I need to read up on. And after that, there is an assignment on Spinning to be dealt with, another Geography course to get up to speed on and a Textiles course to catch up on too.
and a dentist appointment with DD at 2pm. I'd better not forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...