Monday, April 20, 2020

Day 39, Monday 20th April, Dentist visit


Even though I am not back at work in the physical school, it definitely felt today like there was a difference, I could feel that the Easter holidays were over and now it was down to a new sort of brass tacks.
The morning was lovely and bright and sunny. Boding well for the new start so!
I had to take my daughter to an emergency dental appointment, as she has had ongoing pain in an emerging wisdom tooth. That went well thankfully, no need for surgery at present, just antibiotics and painkillers.
I got some food shopping done while she was at the dentist. Then home, via the pharmacy and my parents.
I went for a walk, after having had 3 days with no walks, to give my foot a chance to get better. I didn't do 10, 000 steps, just a bit over 3000 to start off with.
I heard the cuckoo on my walk. I heard it first on Wednesday last week, that would be the 15th April. I have heard it once or twice every day since.
Our house-martins and swallows are back.
It was a lovely calm evening. I am aware that I am extremely lucky that I have the luxury of enjoying sunsets and walks and birds and cows and all of nature these days without having the worry of ill health or financial problems in our family .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...