Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Day 48: Wed, 29th April. Shopping and a submission

Could we ever have imagined a few months ago that shopping at the supermarket would be the highlight of our day?
I was at Lidl this morning around 10 and did the shopping slowly and carefully. Then home via another store for catfood. I bought a bag of potatoes at William the butcher. Home for lunch.
Then out onto the lawn with my son to do his Science habitat exploration homework with him.
Back in and on to the computer to check the submissions from my pupils on Seesaw.
Dinner.
Finally, I got Module 2 (2 of 4) of the work for the Foundation Certificate in Spinning written up and edited and sent off to my mentor.
So a glass of vino was in order.
No walk today, paperwork took over. And it was a damp wet day, raining on and off.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...