Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 44: Flowers and a Zoom meeting, sat 25th april

Lovely morning again.
Sad to say I spent most of the day doing paperwork for school.
I bought 2 new Violas at the shop when I got the paper.
Happy to report that two of my children got out for a cycle on the bikes from yesterday.
Happy also to report that I got the paperwork done, the second half of the lawn mowed, a walk around sunset to get my quota of steps and a Zoom meeting with 3 very good friends.
Here are a few photos of flowers from my garden this morning.
A Pansy my mother gave me.

A Wallflower I bought last week

Fasciated Dandelion, it looks like one flower has 4 heads!

And finally, not in my garden, but along the road side where I walk, Primroses, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...