Friday, April 24, 2020

Day 43: Friday 24th April 2020, 43 days, bicycle pumps!

Early rise to take my DD to work for 7am. I got to see the sunrise!
Shortly after Sunrise, Friday 24th April, 6.56am


It was a lovely day, to start with. I had breakfast sitting at the table on the deck.
Later I  brought out our bikes to see if there were any flat tyres. Of course there were! I had a box of bicycle pumps and attachments but as far as I could see there were 3 types of valve and some very dodgy bike pumps, with only 2 types of attachments and zero efficiency. Impossible to sort. I got help from a local bike repair man and finally got 3 of the 4 bikes sorted.
I also got half the lawn mowed. I could see the clouds thickening in the west. The forecast was for rain later. I am glad I got that much done.
The rain came, soft and fresh.
I am working on more paperwork for school and for a spinning course. I am nearly there. Phew.
Listening to the Simple Minds album New Gold Dream. Wonderful music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...