Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 46: Monday 27th April, sunshine and swallows

The weather improved again today. The sun came out and there was a bit of heat in the day. The swallows are back, swooping around the house and chirruping and chattering to each other.
I had a lot of paperwork to do on the computer.
I did manage to get a walk. I love to walk in the evenings, when the sun isn't blazing down on me. I heard the cuckoo call several times. The sunset was lovely once again.
Sunset, Monday 27th April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...