Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Day 47: Tues 28th April: a quiet day.

It was indeed a quiet day. The weather was nice. Laundry was hung out. I did some paperwork.
I got a walk.
I set up Seesaw for my pupils so they can send me photos and recordings of themselves reading, etc, now that we are all working and learning from home.
Now I am looking at raised beds on an online gardening website. A girl can dream!

Yippee! I ordered two simple raised beds online, just for my plants really, not veggies yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...