Sunday, May 10, 2020

Day 59, Sunday, 10th May, 2020

I think I have been burning the candle at both ends a bit too much. It caught up with me today! Read on.....
I got up early on Sunday (for a Sunday) around 8.30am and headed off to the local village to buy fresh veg and the Sunday papers.
Home and edited the Notes for the week for my pupils and practically fell asleep into the computer keyboard, so back to bed with me for a nap.
It was a long nap, but the weather outside wasn't conducive to much else, so not to worry. It was a windy, cool, overcast day. Totally different to yesterday, with its sun and 22 degrees.
After the nap, I headed off to the other local village to the outdoor Laundromat there, as my washing machine started making ominous grumbling noises and I think it might be the bearings that are going.

I foresee lots of dates with this machine this coming week!

The sun came out! While the wash was on, I got a walk and saw the river, and some interesting wildflowers. That reminds me I need to put my wildflower book on the kitchen table, to have it near me.


Home, finished editing the work for the kiddos, and sent off a Module 2 of a course I am doing in Spinning, complete with pictures and diagrams.
All good!
New week tomorrow.
Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...