Monday, May 11, 2020

Day 60, Monday 11th May 2020

A bright breezy cool day, and apart from hanging out the clothes from yesterday and taking the paper to my parents, very little outside work done today. Hmm, I need to work on that tomorrow, not good to be in front of this computer all day.
Plenty work done for school, but some of the uploading took ages or didn't upload even after waiting ages so I am going to leave that and try an easier way tomorrow. Darn Seesaw and Youtube and Videos and PDFs!
Time to write a list so I hit the ground running tomorrow morning and get more stuff done!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...