Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Day 61, Tuesday 12th May 2020, better day.

After yesterday which was mostly spent in front of the computer, I had a much better day today. Up early, showered dressed and out for a walk. Got 5000 steps.
Home for a bit of work and then to the shop for the parents.
Nice fresh day, bright and sunny. but windy and definitely cool in the shade. North East wind.
Another walk in the evening at sunset. I love that time.
Finished with 10,000 + steps.
Early to bed, before 11pm.
Phew

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...