Sunday, May 17, 2020

Day 66, Sunday 17th May 2020, where do the days go

Wednesday May 13th: combination of computer work, washing clothes at the laundromat in the nearest village, and going for walks.
Thursday: Birthday of my husband, and see Wednesday above for other details!
Friday: my sister's birthday, rest of the day, see above.
Saturday: well, no birthday, but pretty much the same as above?
Sunday: a grey day, but dry, and thankfully the wind was milder than all week.
The restrictions are going to lift in phase 1 tomorrow, the 18th.
Meantime, life continues peacefully here at home. Nobody going anywhere much as yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...