Sunday, May 24, 2020

Day 73, Sunday 24th May 2020

Thankfully the sun cam back out again today. We have had 2 and a half days of fierce wind and some rain. I didn't really want to do much the past few days, but thankfully I woke up motivated and determined. So after a quick trip to the shop for the Sunday papers, I got a lovely walk to the end of the road and back. over 7600 steps before 12midday. I am pleased with that!
I had a trip to Lidl for veg and fruit. Then home again to brunch and a nap in the afternoon, ( it was a late night last night).
After dinner, I had to do some of the paperwork for school for the week. It was a lovely evening and I had another walk, watching the sunset.
All good here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live in the Irish countryside. I love walking and looking at the sky overhead. I also love spinning! If you have any questions about spinning or any comments about my blog, just let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks.

Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items

Here is a post with details of some Irish Suppliers of Wool, Fibre and Spinning related items. Sandra K has the wonderful Irish Fibre Craf...